In the medical field, there is an abundance of doctors that can help you for particular conditions. This is more beneficial for the patient because they get an individual who is more trained and knowledgeable of their particular concern. This means the patient must know what a doctor is right for them. The experts at Premier Medical Associates are here to make sure you get the information you need when it comes to what doctors near me. We are an “internal medicine doctor near me” who cares.
Types of Doctors
- Internal Medicine Physician
- General internists provide primary care to adult patients and can take additional training after internal medicine residency to sub-specialize in a variety of other areas, such as gastroenterology, endocrinology, or cardiology.
- Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
- An OB/GYN is a doctor who specializes in women’s reproductive health. These doctors provide women with preventive care, manage pregnancy, labor, and delivery, and diagnose and treat diseases of the reproductive organs. They also specialize in women’s health issues like menopause, hormone problems, contraception, and infertility.
- Cardiology is one of many sub-specialties of internal medicine. Cardiologists focus on the treatment of the heart and its blood vessels.
- Dermatology is one of the most competitive fields for physicians. Typically, only the very top medical students are accepted into dermatology residency programs. This is because dermatologists are very well compensated due to aesthetic and cash-pay elective procedures such as Botox, laser treatments, and more.
- A sub-specialty of internal medicine, endocrinologists treat the endocrine system—the glands that produce and secrete hormones that control and regulate nearly all of the body’s functions. People with diabetes or thyroid disease are often treated by an endocrinologist.
- A sub-specialty of internal medicine, gastroenterologists treat the digestive system. This field attracts physicians who enjoy doing procedures, but who also like seeing patients in an outpatient setting as well.
- Nephrologists treat kidney disease and prescribe dialysis for those experiencing kidney failure.
- Ophthalmologists are medical doctors who treat diseases or disorders of the eyes, such as cataracts and glaucoma. They perform eye surgery when necessary.
- ENTs cover a lot of issues, including sinus problems, allergies, head and neck cancers, and more. As a result, many physicians sub-specialize in a specific area of otolaryngology.
Check Out The Best Doctors Near Me
Premier Medical Associates has been in the healthcare industry for over two decades. We built this company because the world needs more healthy, happy communities. Premier Medical Associates was founded by a doctor who makes our code of ethics is exceptionally high. What makes us stand out is the fact that we sincerely care about our patients. Our compassionate doctors love coming to work every day, and they love what they do. At Premier Medical Associates, we offer a large variety of services and have doctors to suit all your medical needs.
Call The Best Internal Medicine Doctor Near Me
Learn what the best doctors near me are today! At Premier Medical Associates, we offer a large variety of services and have doctors to suit all your medical needs in pain management. We also want to make sure you are successful when it comes to jobs for seniors! We offer everything from in-house testing to Urgent Care. If you are looking for a physician who cares, contact us today. We are here for you every step of the way, Orlando! Stop by the best urgent care!